Shattered Glass

Friday, November 11, 2011

"Everything Rachel"

It's no secret that I live for creativity.


I mean, truthfully, who doesn't crave originality in a designer? Someone who doesn't shy away from "being different", but on the contrary, defines her brand by it?


I'm starting a new theme: Designer of the week!


This week, I'm featuring the lovely, talented, and ever so unique Rachel Roy.


So, why do I love her?


Glad you asked.


There's something to be said about a designer that understands what a woman needs and how to deliver it.


Rachel approaches style with an impeccable sense of precision and grace.


Cool shapes, opaque colors, edgy angles...everything is represented...and what I love most of all...THESE DESIGNS COMPLEMENT REAL WOMEN!


I went to Macy's the other day, tisk tisk, and stumbled across some new designs from the Rachel Rachel Roy collection - impressed, that I was.


I tried on a few dresses and some stellar outerwear pieces and surprisingly - everything fit true to size.


I can't say that happens frequently, a pleasant surprise indeed, haha.


A few of my favorite pieces from the collection, I think, are sound *investments, especially given the impending holidays.


Who said you're too old for Santa Clause??


Just a few goodies to make your heart melt.... faux fur and sequins...JUST A MUST!
The Delphine Dress
The Soiree Coat



The Liza Dress

      
        The Wanderer Coat         


         Can't get enough?? Me neither....rachelroy.com
           (all pics complimentary of rachelroy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment