Shattered Glass

Friday, November 11, 2011

"Not new, but improved"

Today seems as good as any day to reinvent myself. It seems like these days, I'm constantly looking for new and exciting ways to start fresh, stand out and reinvent myself. 

Cliche, I know.

But hey...life...in it's own unique way...is one BIG cliche. So here it goes...

I'm publicly issuing a SALUTE: 

FAREWELL TO THE OLD ME AND GREETINGS TO THE MORE COURAGEOUS VERSION OF ME!

Cheers to all of you out there, especially you, reading this...

If you're as sick and tired as I am of dragging your lethargic shadow around with you. DROP IT. KICK IT TO THE CURB AND WAVE "BUH-BYE!"

On three...grab my hand...and...let's jump...

ONE

TWO

THREE....

MEET YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.



<3 One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest <3 - Maya Angelou






 

No comments:

Post a Comment